Sunday, June 20, 2010

I lost my manicure and pedicure virginity today!

Hey!
Salam...

Today, it was a girls' day out!
My mum took myself and my two aunts to this beauty salon located in Putatan Point. It's called Tiara Kasih Beauty and Reflexology. My aunt wanted to get her mani-pedi done while she has time on her short stay in KK. So, my mum suggested that she take her to this place where the mani-pedi is really cheap. How cheap? RM20 for manicure, RM25 for pedicure. Wowwies!

Truth be told, I have never had any special spa treatment done to myself except the usual facials like...twice a year. And at first when I heard their conversation, I had no interest in joining because I didn't think my nails needed pampering. (What is the point of mani-pedi anyway??) But, my oh-so-generous aunt suggested that I join along. And she sounded so enthusiastic, it was infectious, so I agreed. Besides, I'll be leaving for Uni in a few weeks...what better time to do some pampering?

The surrounding environment of the small shop wasn't very inviting, but all doubts about the credibility of the establishment (hey, RM20? You gotta wonder about the quality) went pooft! as soon as their friendly and courteous workers work their magic beautician hands on you. After a long and relaxing and definitely worthwhile beauty trip, we came out thinking, "Gee, RM20 is way too cheap for services like that."So, if you have thoughts on giving your body and self a little gift, come and give this humble beauty salon a visit.

Peace.

PS: Oh, it wasn't such a bad experience. Except the pedicure kinda tickles. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment