Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bye Bye KK! Hiya Penang!

Hey!
Salam...
Today is my last day in KK before flying to Penang tomorrow morning via KL. I'm going to Penang to start my undergraduate studies in the English for Professionals course in University of Sexy Men, USM...(hahah, it actually stands for Universiti Sains Malaysia, but a family friend of ours, who's a local Penangan, called the university that, so I'm hoping there is some truth to it... ;p).
My journey will take the standard 3 years, and insyaALLAH, upon completion, I'd have the B.A Hons English for Professionals in my academic resume.

Registration will take place this Saturday, and I'm happy to say that an old friend of mine from Shah Alam will also be furthering her studies in USM! So, I'll have someone familiar to hang out with in a foreign environment. Plus, it turned out that we were both assigned to the same residential building or desasiswa, as USM calls it.

I hope I will do well!!!
AMIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment